Recent-Post

Mcent Hack Apk, Mcent Browser Download ⬇

I know I know I know! You are not in good mood right now! Anyone can be frustrating if its desired stuff isn’t available on the internet. Well after the closing of Mcent recharge app, Mcent has launched its new app called Mcent browser. The thing make it unique from the rest of browsers 🌏 is that Mcent browser gives a point for browsing, isn’t is cool. I didn’t try mcent browser but I’m sure it will be awesome to use and to earn talktime.

Recommended: Idea USSD Codes (Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)

Recommended: How to increase Speed in jio 4g for everymobile

So, basically, today, in this article 📃 we will discuss mcent hack, mcent hack apk, mcent browser download,

Mcent App?

The mcent name is quite famous among the whole world especially in India when they started giving Rs. 200 talktime by just referring Mcent app to our friend. I downloaded the mcent app when one of my friends gave me its link and I got Rs. 100 and after that my journey had started. But we all know that good things never last long and that what we saw. Mcent shut down.

Mcent Browser Download

But due to its popularity, Mcent launched its new app called mcent browser. It’s function is exact same like mcent app but the main and most important difference in the mcent browser is you don’t need to download an app to earn talktime, just browse and earn, isn’t it cool? You can download a mcent browser just by clicking blue button given below.

Me 👤 And My Mcent App Story:

You will be surprised to know that I’m using Mcent app since it offer Rs. 100 per referral. Get Shocked? But its true. I had famous in college 🎓 because I forcefully made to install the Mcent app in my friends mobile. My friends had started calling me (Why are you doing Diploma? Just open a business of it  😆but seriously I made thousands of rupees through the Mcent app.

Mcent Hack or Mcent Hack APK?

Now, let’s discuss the main topic for what we all are here. I know you are searching mcent hack or mcent hack apk on Google just to earn extra point in mcent app but genuinely I want to share one thing with you guys. There is no method available on Google that can help you to hack mcent. Now please read my points to understand what I’m saying:

  • See, Mcent now become a brand in the technology world. So, it’s obvious that many workers would have been working for mcent like Google, Facebook or Turecaller app.
  • They are making Mcent app by updating it weekly, so how can they be so stupid to let anyone hack their app to earn extra money or points.
  • They must have some data protector type employees which stop mcent from being hack.
  • Are you understanding my point?
  • I just want to say that more highly qualified employees are working for mcent to protect it so hacking it from a simple android phone is next to impossible.
  • I’m sure saying this because I have tried all these methods but it never worked for me.
  • I hope you understand now.

But if you still don’t trust TechkyUniverse and still want to try then no problem, I’m giving you 3 methods for mcent hack, try it and tell me in comment section, does it work? If yes, then I’ll also try it and if doesn’t work then you will understand what I was saying above.

Mcent Browser ✨ Tricks:

Before going to the main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool tricks that will help you to give some extra help regarding this post, I mean let’s have some information regarding this post like this app works by referral your mcent link 🔗 and by installing apps which Mcent app provide to us, so how to get more cash from Mcent app, follow my instructions:

  • First of all, install Mcent app from below red 🔴 button and get Rs. 10 balance in your account
  • After that copy your Mcent Browser link 🔗 and share your Mcent link to all biggest pages and popular pages of Social Media like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
  • I’m pretty sure you will get referral cash because there are still millions of people around the world who doesn’t know about Mcent Browser app.
  • Also  refer your Mcent link with your friends
  • Or if they have a new mobile phone 📱 then download all apps in them and transfer it your own Mcent account.

So just implement these method segment to enjoy a seamless experience of Mcent Browser app. All the Best 😊

Mcent Hack Apk, Mcent Browser Download

So let’s start our journey 🛩 to get more Mcent credits in your account without wasting a single second of yours 🕘. I will give you following tricks so follow these tricks to earn more Mcent cash.

(Mcent hack apk) Mcent unlimited recharge trick by Xprivacy Method 🤔:

  • First of all Download and install Mcent Browser app from above given a red button to earn Rs. 10 instantly and to use all tricks.
  • Now open it and create your account in it by following all steps carefully
  • Now you will see many apps, just download any one apps from that given offer.
  • Now Download and install Xposed framework app and xprivacy app in your mobile phone.
  • Next step is activated xprivacy module in Xposed framework.
  • Now open Xprivacy app on your smartphone and search Mcent Browser app in it.
  • Next step is open Mcent Browser app and click on Randomize all data option.
  • Copy your Mcent Browser referral link in mobile phone and take a backup apk of current using Mcent Browser app
  • Then uninstall Mcent Browser app.
  • In next step you have to do is just open your referral link in your mobile browser and download Mcent Browser app from play store. Don’t worry 😊 your referral link will redirect to playstore automatically.
  • As your download get started and after downloading few kb, cancel ❌ your download. (Yes I’m not joking)
  • After that reinstall Mcent Browser app from backup apk.
  • Now open your Mcent Browser app and register or Signup with new number 📞 which has never used in Mcent Browser app. We are done guys!
  • Final step is just to repeat this step to get unlimited credits in your Mcent Browser account.

(Mcent hack apk) Mcent Browser unlimited recharge trick by ID 👤 changer Method (Only for Rooted User):

If by chance above trick is not working then you don’t need to be sad because I still have many tricks 😉 which will help you to get an unlimited recharge, so just keep some patience and follow all tricks carefully to earn unlimited.

  • First of all Download and install Mcent Browser app from above given red 🔴 button to earn Rs. 10 instantly and to use all tricks.
  • Now open it and create your account in it by following all steps carefully
  • Now you will see many apps, just download any one apps from that given offer.
  • Now download ID changer app in your mobile phone 📱
  • Now open ID 👤 changer app and create any random id

  • In next step you have to do is just open your referral link 🔗 in your mobile browser and download Mcent Browser app from play store. Don’t worry your referral link will redirect to playstore automatically.
  • Now you have to change Google advertisement id from Google settings ⚙.
  • Now open your Mcent Browser app and register or Signup (if it ask) with new number which has never used in Mcent app.
  • Now download one app from Mcent  and you will see Rs.💰 10 has credited to your Mcent account.  We are done guys!
  • Final step is just to repeat this step to get unlimited 🔄 credits in your Mcent account.

(Mcent Hack apk) Mcent Browser unlimited recharge trick by IMEI changer 😲  Method (Only for Rooted User):

If ID changer app method is not working for you, then just try to change your IMEI number 📞 and for it, you have to download IMEI changer app on your smartphone 📱.

Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this article is helpful for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also read this article in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.

TechkyUniverse Words 💬:

So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “Mcent Browser Unlimited Recharge Tricks November”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer.

We Are One Big Happy Family ❤

Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!

More from TechkyUniverse:

The post Mcent Hack Apk, Mcent Browser Download ⬇ appeared first on Techky Universe.



from Techky Universe https://ift.tt/2z50wEg

Post a Comment

0 Comments